Get Back Into Action
Time & Location
About the Event
This class is designed for the intermediate shooter who has been locked down the last 9 months and has not had a chance to go to the range that often. This class is a great overview and brush up on the critically important fundamental skills.
We will try to keep the round count to 100 and focus more on technique.
- Safety Review
- Stance, grip, and trigger control
- Proper draw and presentation
- Sight alignment vs. sight picture
- Feeling the "wall" with proper trigger reset
- Proper reloading techniques
- Type, I,II, and III malfunctions
- Into into CQC
- Suitable handgun and at least 3 magazines
- ONLY outside waistband holsters will be allowed
- 100 rounds of ammunition minimum
- Eyes and ears protection.
- Limited and Full Members: $95
- Non Members: $145
*To be paid at the range
Instructor: Pete Milionis.
Please arrive early to fill out waivers! Social distancing and indoor masks mandatory.
1 hourGet Back Into Action